ONE STOP: Allied Health & Medical Centre (OSAH) is a clinic-based intervention service that provides Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Psychology & specialised literacy support services to families across Sydney. OSAH is the sister company of Educational Speech Pathology & Therapy Services which provides school based support www.educationalspeechpathology.com.au
Our team members include qualified Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists. We also have a Podiatrist on site as well as an experienced Literacy support teacher. Together we bring our experience, passion, commitment and at all times strive for best practice in the support we provide to families. Our team are experienced in working with children from birth to adolescence and into young adulthood.
At OSAH we know that every family is unique! We take the time to get to know your family, your needs, your goals and your concerns. We welcome not only Parents but Grandparents and significant others that you elect who play a crucial part in your child’s life. We try our best to support your cultural and language needs too and have therapists who can speak English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Chinese dialects and Tamil. Please feel free to bring along a friend to assist with translation.
Our qualified staff members provide the following services for children of all ages:
- Assessment or review of current skills to provide detailed diagnosis and formulate goals that are individualised for your child.
- Multidisciplinary holistic team management of your family’s needs.
- Collaboration with teachers to provide intervention in the classroom or preschool setting.
- Individual and group based programs at our clinic or in your child’s school.
- Counseling and emotional support.
- Assistance with funding applications.
- Parent workshops – arming parents with the knowledge on how to practise therapy activities at home to improve therapy outcomes and help students to reach their full potential.
If you are concerned- trust your instincts. You know your child the best!
Frustration and behaviour difficulties are the outward signs of underlying problems that can be addressed through correct diagnosis and therapy support.