Helping you feel better and achieve life’s goals
At One Stop Allied Health and Medical Centre, clinical psychology services are currently being offered by Mitchell Dever. Click here for more information about Mitchell. We are hoping to extend our services soon to include an Educational Psychologist, who will offer school based services as well as psychometric testing. If you are interested in these services, please let us know.
Clinic based services
Mitchell offers a wide range of counseling and psychology services for conditions including but not limited to depression, anxiety, stress, self-esteem and self-development, relationship problems, life transition and adjustment difficulties, shyness and social skill deficits, parenting issues and children with emotional and behavioural difficulties, Autism Spectrum Disorders in older children, young people and Adults and carer support.
School based services
- Psychometric & academic assessments in either school based or our clinic based settings
- School based group programs for behaviour, self esteem, social and emotional needs
- School based consultancy for teachers
- Sex education, health and lifestyle programs
- Group and individual counselling, specifically for primary and secondary students with behaviour, self esteem, social and emotional needs
CHILD PSYCHOLOGY- south west area Sydney One Stop: allied health & medical centre
Is your child getting in trouble at school?
- Behaviour difficulties
- Literacy & learning difficulties
- School refusal
PSYCHOLOGY- south west area Sydney One Stop: allied health & medical centre
Does your child need support through family separation & divorce?
Does your child or teenager have learning difficulties?
- IQ assessments
- Learning and literacy difficulties
- School readiness
Do you have a child with a disability in your family?
- Support with meltdowns
- Coping and anxiety
- Sibling support
- Autism spectrum
- Learning support
Does your child or teenager need help with…
- Social skills
- Fears and anxiety
- Making friends
- joining in
- Social emotional learning
- Confidence and self esteem
NDIS music therapy
- School and clinic based music therapy programs socialisation
- Joining in
- calming down and responding
MULTIDISCIPLINARY THERAPY SUPPORT- south west area Sydney One Stop: allied health & medical centre
Looking for one centre that offers multidisciplinary support for your child?
Did you know we have
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Music therapy
- Podiatry and Infant/child feeding clinic.